10 Wonderful things to do with Firefox
Mozilla Firefox is a free and open source web browser developed for Microsoft Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux coordinated by Mozilla Corporation and Mozilla Foundation. Firefox uses the Gecko layout engine to render web pages, which implements current and anticipated web standards.(Source: Wikipedia)
We can play with it as well. Tricking with Firefox and playing with it is a lot of fun. There is a simple way to play with it and have fun.
Copy And Paste Below Codes on Address Bar
and See The Effects yourself.
- Code: chrome://global/content/alerts/alert.xul
Effect: IT Shows Dancing Firefox.
- Code: chrome://browser/content/browser.xul
Effect: IT Opens another Firefox inside a tab in the the existing Firefox window.
- Code: chrome://browser/content/preferences/preferences.xul
Effect: IT Opens the Options dialog box inside the Firefox tab.
- Code: chrome://browser/content/bookmarks/bookmarksPanel.xul
Effect: IT Opens the “Book Marks Manager” inside a tab in the Firefox window.
- Code: chrome://browser/content/history/history-panel.xul
Effect: IT Opens the History Panel in the Firefox tab.
- Code: chrome://mozapps/content/extensions/extensions.xul?type=extensions
Effect: IT Opens the Extensions window in the current tab.
- Code: chrome://browser/content/preferences/cookies.xul
Effect: IT Opens the “cookies window” inside a tab in the Firefox window.
- Code: chrome://browser/content/preferences/sanitize.xul
Effect: IT Opens the “Clear Private Data” window inside the current tab.
- Code: chrome://browser/content/aboutDialog.xul
Effect: IT Opens the “About Firefox” Dialog box inside the tab.
- Code: chrome://browser/content/credits.xhtml
Effect: IT A scrolling list of names. The one’s who we must thank for creating Firefox