Create Your Own Log-On Message in Windows
Hello Everyone! The trick I’m going to tell you in this post, everyone of you must try this, It’s amazing.
OK then, Let’s get started!
- Open, “Run” tab, by pressing Windows+R or go to Start, type “run”.
- Now type “regedit“, hit “Enter”.
- A “Registry Editor” tab will open.
- In registry editor click on HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE and then click on software.
- Now scroll down and go to Microsoft.
- Now scroll down further and click on Windows NT.
- Now Click on Current version. Now as you scroll down, you will find “Winlogon”. Right click on it.
- In right side, right click on Legal_Notice_caption. Click modify.
- Type the text whatever you want, like ” Welcome”. Click OK.
- Right click on legal_Notice_Text and modify text value.
After that close your registry editor and restart your computer. Message will appear every time you log-On.